Saturday, May 23, 2009

This is Good

My shoulder started the day a bit sore at the injection site and the outer deltoid area. I went to Ridgway this morning to test the shoulder and it seems to have passed the test. I did some butterfly with no ill effects, other than being a bit out of shape for the stroke. I swam fairly hard with the workout group that was there this morning. The workout was put on the board by Jan, and I think the new swimmer, I am not sure of his name but it might be Alfonzo or Alberto, came up with it. It was a good workout, with some sprint work. As best that I can recollect, this is the workout that I did, which is somewhat modified.
6x50 choice
6x150 choice

3 times
100 sprint/50ez
2x50/50ez
4x25/50ez
I worked in some fly during this set

quick set on 40 seconds
8x50 hypoxic
about 3400 yards, back to it

Note: I do feel a bit of irritation in the typical area of the clavicle. I am to keep an eye on this.

No comments: