Friday, November 22, 2013

7th USRPT Session of the Week

I am pretty sure that is the case.  I am taking this afternoon session off.  I need to swim some fly tomorrow.  I could barely start the butterfly session this morning so I will do my 8th session tomorrow, which has been a no swim day.

Swim warm up.  I tried to start the session after about 250 warm up.  that did not work well.  I need more warm up laps.  I have a pain in my right triceps that needs more attention before swimming race pace.  It went away within the first 10 reps.

500 swim warm up

40x25 freestyle
400/500 pace
5:20/6:00
16 seconds
14 seconds rest
30 second send off
Fails 7,20,30(mental)
Several swims under 16 in last half of session

15 minutes recovery swimming

Attempted a butterfly session
Very tired/sore after 3 reps
STOP


No comments: