Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tornado Warning, Contra Costa County

That is the first tornado warning I have ever heard. There are tornadoes in California. Several years ago, we saw several funnel clouds during severe weather along the I80 corridor near Fairfield. I have witnessed funnel clouds in Southern California many years prior. They happen, although they rarely appear in the media as eventful weather, just more like freak storms. They do not approach the ferocity of twisters in the middle of the continent either.

I walked to the pool this morning. I did not get an accurate count, but Susan N. swam with us, as she is no longer swimming with the morning group at Ridgway. I am wondering if the main guys, John an Warren are going to the quadrathon at SI tomorrow, hence the shortened workout. Saturday workout is usually shorter and more sprint oriented. I did a 500+swim before I joined the group.

500 swim, choice
6x25 build ion 35
28x50, choice on 1 minute, 3 ez, 1 hard, -150 talking
1000 free swim

3100 yards

No comments: